Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites an online application notification for recruitment of Officer’s in various department in India . UPSC Civil Service Examination (CSE)-2018 have 782 vacancies where all interested candidate may apply online before 06-03-2018 till 06:00 pm.
Several details regarding UPSC CSE-2018 recruitment like post,age,education qualification ,selection process are given below:-
Details Of Vacancy-
Exam Name – Civil Service Examination (CSE)-2018
Total Posts – 782 posts
Departments Of Civil Service Exam Services and Posts –
- Indian Administrative Service(IAS).
- (IFS) Indian Foreign Service.
- (IPS)Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- (IA&AS)Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- (IRS)Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- (IDAS)Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- (IRS)Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- (IPoS)Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- (ICAS)Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- (IRAS)Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- (IRPS)Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- (IIS)Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- (ITrS)Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Education Qualification –
A candidate should have qualifying degree of any universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India .
Important Date –
Online Application Start Date – 07-02-2018
Closing Date of Online Application – 06-03-2018 at 18:00 hrs.
End Date of pay application fee (By Cash) – 05-03-2018 at 23:59 hrs.
End Date of pay application fee (Online mode) – 06-03-2018 at 06:00 pm.
Date of Commencement of Examination – 03-06-2018
Schedule Date of CSE main exam 2018 – September 2018
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2018 ) –
Minimum Age – 21years
Maximum Age – 32 years
Candidate must born between 02-08-1986 and 01-08-1997. Upper age relaxation is applicable by upsc rule.For detail please see notification.
Exam Fees –
- For General/OBC candidate categories (Rupee-100/-)
- Candidate belonging to Females/SC/ST/Person with benchmark disability are exempted from application fees.
Mode of Fee Payment–
- Online Mode -Internet banking, Debit card, Credit card ,Visa, Master, Rupay .
- By Cash /Offline Mode – Candidate must complete step-II registration system generated pay slip( take money) to any branch of SBI.
Selection Process –
- Civil Service Examination Preliminary Exam (MCQ’s).
- Main Examination (Subjective)
How to Apply –
Candidate should have valid registered mobile number and e-mail id through out the selection process.
- Go to upsc website https://upsconline.nic.in/ .
- Now click on ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC.
- For new candidate click on part-I registration ,after part-I registration or already registered candidate click on part-II registration by using registration id and date of birth.
- Make payment as applicable .
- Again re-login to part-II registration .
- Fill all the details upload scanned copies of photo,signature and relevant documents and click on Submit button.
- After final submission please print out application form for future references.
For more details like pay scale,exam center,physical standard or other details please follow the below available link-
Detailed Advertisement of Recruitment – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
FAQ’s for Online Recruitment Application – Click Here