UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Exam-2018:-
Union Public Service Commission, Central Armed Police Forces[Assistant Commandants] invites an online application for eligible Indian candidate from 25-04-2018 to 21-05-2018 till 18:00 hrs.
There more details like education qualification, age, selection process, important links are shown below:-
Name Of Post – Assistant Commandants in CAPF’s
Number Of Vacancies –
|Name Of Department||Number Of Vacancies|
*BSF-Border Security force, CRPF-Central Reserve Police Force, CISF-Central Industrial Security Force, ITBP- Indo-Tibetan Border Police, SSB- Sashatra Seema Bal.
Age Limit [As on 01-08-2018] –
Min Age – 20 years
Max Age – 25 years
Upper Age relaxation is given below:-
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4.||Domicile of J&K[01-01-1980to31-12-1989]||05 years|
Education Qualification –
A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
Application Fees –
- Online Mode – Pay by net banking facility by SBI or by using Visa/Master/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card.
- Offline Mode – “Pay By Cash” Any branch of SBI. Till 20-05-2018 at 23:59hrs.
Selection Process –
Selection process contains three stage:
- Phase I – Written Examination.
- Phase II – Physical Standard/Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standard Test.
- Interview/Personality Test.
Phase I -Written examination on 12-Aug-2018 and comprise of Two Papers.
Paper1 held from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
General Ability And Intelligence – 250 Marks – This paper is Objective multiple answers type. The question set is both English and Hindi.
Paper2 held from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension – 200 Marks- Writing of essay in English or Hindi, but the medium of precis writing, comprehension component and other communication/language skills will be English only.
Phase II – Candidate who is qualified in written examination will proceed with a physical test and medical test.
Physical Efficiency Test:-
|1.||100 meter race||In 16 second||In 18 second|
|2.||800-meter race||In 3min 45 second||In 4min 45 second|
|3.||Long jump||3.5 meter(3 chances)||3.0 meter(3 chances)|
|4.||Shot put(7.26kg)||4.5 meter||–|
Phase III – Interview / Personality Test will carry 150 marks.
How To Apply –
Note- Candidate must have valid and active e-mail id.
- Candidate are required to apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in
- The candidate is required to fill online application containing two stages Part-I and Part-II.
- Before filling online application candidate must have scanned photograph and signature in the .jpg format not exceeding 40 KB size or not less than 3 KB size.
- Candidate fills all the required information in part-I and part-II.
- After filling all the details candidate must take a printout of application form for future references.
Important Date –
|Online Application Start Date||25-04-2018|
|Last Date Of Online Application||21-05-2018|
|Written Exam Date||12-08-2018|
For more detailed information candidate must read the complete notification of recruitment are available below:-
|UPSC CAPF AC Notification Of Recruitment||Get Detail|
|UPSC CAPF AC Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For UPSC Civil Service Examination (CSE)-2018 – Click Here