The Government of India, Ministry of Railways under Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) has given a notification for RRB Group-D Recruitment 2018 under the Centralised Employment Notification (CEN) No. 02/2018. Eligible applicants apply online to any one of the Railway Recruitment Boards before 23:59 hrs of 12-03-2018[Extended to 31-03-2018]. All the posts are available for various different locations in India. Others details like age limit, Pay, Education Qualification and how to apply etc are shown below:-
Name of Posts – Gateman, Pointsman, Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Helpers in Electrical/Mechanical/Engineering/Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porters etc.For more details regarding the posts please refer to complete notification.
Total Number Of Vacancy – 62907 Posts
Available vacancies are provisional this may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need of Railways Administration.
Education Qualification –
10th Pass (or) ITI from an institution recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (or) 10th Pass plus ITI from an institution recognized by NCVT/SCVT
For Change In Education Qualification Please see details in Bottom Of Page..
Online Application start date – 10-02-2018 at 10:00 Hrs
Online Application last date – 12-03-2018 at 23:59 Hrs
Last date of exam fees – 12-03-2018 at 22:00
hrs[Extended to 31-03-2018]
[Only Online mode of application taken]
Age Limit (As on 01-07-2018) – 18 years to 31 years
For more details related to upper age relaxation for eligible candidates refers to a notification.
Pay Scale –
According to level 01 of 7th CPC, pay matrix is Rupees 18000/- plus other different Allowances as admissible for posts.
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories (Rupees – 500 /-)
- For all candidates belonging to SC/ST/Females/EX-Serviceman /PWDs/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward Classes (Rupees – 250/-)
Note – This fees Rupees 250/- duly refunded with deducting bank charges to fees concession categories candidate who appearing in Computer Based Exam)
Mode of Fees Payment –
- Online Mode – Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking upto 12-03-2018 at 22:00 hrs[Extended to 31-03-2018].
- Offline Mode – There are two ways –
a) By using SBI Bank Challan up to 12-03-2018 [Extended to 31-03-2018]at 13:00 hrs in any branch of state bank of India.
b) By using Post Office Challan up to 12-03-2018 [Extended to 31-03-2018] at 13:00 hrs in any computerized post office branch.
Mode Of Examination – English / Hindi /etc.
Selection Process –
- Computer Based Test – Multiple Choice Question with a penalty of the wrong answer.
- Trade/Physical Test
- Medical and Document Verification
RRB Recruitment Group-D 2018 –
Advertisement / Notification – Get Details
Recruitment Advertisement [English] – Get Details
Recruitment Advertisement [Hindi] – Get Details
Change In Education Qualification – Get Details
For New Registration Candidate – Click Here
After Registration Candidate Login – Click Here
All the interested candidate for submission of application and getting full details are advised to follow below given RRB website :-
- Ahmedabad – http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/
- Ajmer – http://www.rrbajmer.gov.in/
- Allahabad – http://www.rrbald.nic.in/
- Bangalore – http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
- Bhopal – http://www.rrbbpl.nic.in/
- Bhubaneswar – http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/
- Bilaspur – http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/
- Chandigarh – http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Chennai – http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
- Gorakhpur – http://www.rrbgkp.gov.in/
- Guwahati – http://www.rrbguwahati.gov.in/
- Jammu & Srinagar – http://rrbjammu.nic.in/
- Kolkata – http://rrbkolkata.gov.in/
- Malda – http://www.rrbmalda.gov.in/
- Mumbai – http://www.rrbmumbai.gov.in/
- Muzaffarpur – http://www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in/
- Patna – http://www.rrbpatna.gov.in/
- Ranchi – http://www.rrbranchi.gov.in/
- Secunderabad – http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/
- Siliguri – http://www.rrbsiliguri.org/
- Thiruvananthapuram – http://www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in/
After a long time, Indian Railway finally decided to published a huge vacancy of RRB Group-D Recruitment 2018.This time is very important for those candidates who are ambitious to work with Indian Railway.Now, this is a time for a candidate to study smartly for cracking the exam.By getting a job in this exam, after few years working candidate are eligible for group-c category posts by giving departmental exam conducted by the railway administration.
For more detail information regarding the whole recruitment process please follow the Centralised Employment Notification(CEN) 02/2018 published on railway recruitment board website.