MP Police Recruitment 2018: Professional Examination Board (PEB) invites an online application for the Direct Recruitment of Constable [Prahari(Karyapalik)] in MP Police Department for various locations in Madhya Pradesh. An eligible candidate Apply Online from 11-08-2018 to 25-08-2018.
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates –
|Apply Online Application Start Date||11-08-2018|
|Last Date Of Apply Online Application Date||25-08-2018|
|Last Date Of Edit Of Application Form||30-08-2018|
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Name Of Post – Prahari(Karyapalik) or Constable
MP Police Recruitment 2018 No. OF Vacancy – 475 Posts
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Age Limit (As On 01-08-2018)-
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 25 Years
Age Relaxation for MP Domicile Candidate
|Male Candidate UR (Unreserved)||25+08=33 Years|
|Female Candidate(UR), Male/Female Candidate(SC/ST/OBC/Employee of Govt.An institution, Autonomous Body,etc)||25+13=38 Years|
[Age Relaxation will be as per the MP Govt. Rules]
For more details please read the Detailed Notification Of MP Police Recruitment 2018.
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification –
10th and 12th Exam Pass from a recognized Institute or Board as per Govt. Rules.
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale –
Constable(Prahari) – Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
[7th pay Rs 19500-62000 (level 04)]
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Examination Fees –
|OBC/SC/ST/PH Candidate Of MP Domicile||Rs.250/-|
Filing of Application Form by Mponline Kiosk Fees – Rs.70/-
Filling of Application form by registered citizen user Fees- Rs.40/-
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Exam Centers –
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Selection Process –
- Computer Based Examination(Mutiple Choice Questions)
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET)/ Physical Standard Test(PST)
- Merit List
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Mode Of Examination –
English and Hindi.
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Important Instruction To Candidate–
- Must have Adhar Card.Only valid by UIDAI for verification.
- Candidate should have valid/original photo identity proof.
- Eligible candidate must have MP employment exchange valid registration number.
- Adhar enabled Biometric Registration is compulsory while entering an examination center.
- Candidate must have valid e-Mail Id and Mobile Number.
MP Police Recruitment 2018 How To Apply –
There are some steps required to Apply Online application which is as follows –
- The new candidate must make their online or first time profiling on MPOnline website.
- By using Adhar Card or eKYC.
- After filling all the required details candidate getting one-time profiling id that is usable in all professional examination board exam.
- By using profile id candidate now apply online for required post.
- After completing essential details like a scanned photograph, signature, declaration and other information.
- Candidate pays an application fee and getting application id and password for future use.
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Details –
|Detailed Notification OF Exam||Get Details|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
|Notification Of Exam||Click Here|
|PEB Official Website||Click Here|
|MPOnline Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Information For Candidates –
|SSC GD(General Duty) Constable Recruitment 2018||Apply Online|
|Miscellaneous Static GK Collection||Click Here|
|Online Quiz||Click Here|